Terms of Service and Rules
Please ensure you to read these Terms and Conditions (hereafter known as the TaC) & Code of Conduct (hereafter known as the CoC). By joining the OnLine Dawders (OLDr) you are agreeing to abide by this document and the conditions set within it and have no comeback if you break any of this agreement & find yourself banned from OLDr.
OLDr offers a variety of online products and services, including general and personalized content, communication tools, gaming servers and forums on the terms set out below. By using the Service in any way you are agreeing to comply with these terms, which we may update with without notice at our discretion.
You must be at least 21 years old and competent to enter into a contract to use OLDr services. These terms incorporate and supersede any other terms associated with the files and applications available on the domain http://www.onlinedawdlers.com, its sub-domains, and any international counterparts and sub-domains, as well as affiliated domains and sub-domains operated by OLDr unless otherwise stated.
We expect you to treat other members, visitors to the forums and on any game/voice servers we run with respect. Do not do anything disruptive or illegal within our forums. By using this Service you agree to our rules and guidelines. If you disagree, stop using this Service immediately. OLDr is not responsible for the misuse or illegal use of any of the information and/or the software listed on the Service.
Your Responsibility For Content & Conduct:
You are responsible for any content that you post or transmit on or through the Service and will not use the Service to distribute, link to, or solicit content that is unlawful, harmful to minors, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, gratuitously violent, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, this includes:
1. Personally identifiable information about children.
2. Infringing on someone else's intellectual property.
3. Advocate or solicit violence or other criminal conduct.
4. Violate any law, regulation that may adversely affect OLDr.
5. Promote any outside business promotions or solicit business within our forums.
6. Conduct a raffle, sweepstakes, lottery, or any other form of gambling, unless authorised by OLDr.
7. Specifically advertises firearms or ammunition, tobacco, alcohol, pornography, or any other product or service that is illegal in New Zealand, the United States or Australia, or the domicile of either the distributor or recipient.
8. Send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, junk or bulk e-mail, chain letters, or any other unsolicited commercial communication.
9. Do not send any software that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage , or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
10. Do not promote pirated or illegal software or crack serial numbers that are designed to circumvent proper software licensing and registration requirements or breaking any End User License Agreement (EULA).
11. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding online conduct and content.
12. You will not use the Service to collect, store, or use information about others for the purpose of sending unsolicited or unauthorized communications. Except as we specifically authorize (via license or otherwise), you will not reproduce, distribute, or commercially exploit any part of the Service.
You will provide accurate and current information on all registration forms on the Service. You will not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or misrepresent the origin of any content distributed through the Service.
You are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, and will keep your password(s) confidential. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You will not disrupt the functioning of the Service, solicit another users password, or otherwise act in a way that interferes with other users use of the Service. Nor may you post or distribute any computer program that damages, detrimentally interferes with, surreptitiously intercepts, or expropriates any system, data, or personal information. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
The opinions and views expressed by other users of the Service or content providers do not in any way reflect the views of OLDr. You waive any claim resulting from your exposure to material on the Service that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable.
Links to Third-Party Sites:
We or third-party providers of content may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. We do not control these sites and resources, do not endorse them, and are not responsible for their availability, content, or delivery of services.
Links to The Service:
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive license to create a hypertext link to other parts of the Service, provided that the link does not portray OLDr, or OLDr members in a false, misleading, or defamatory way. We may revoke this license at any time.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless OLDr and its affiliates, volunteers, moderators & administrators from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys fees) arising from your use of our services, your violation of the AUP or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. The CoC will inure to the benefit of OLDr, it's successors & any licensees.
Cookies are placed on your system so that whether as a registered member or not, the Service will maintain for you your personal Service configurations like Language. As a registered member, the cookies will also log you back in automatically upon Service visitation. These cookies are used only by the Service to enhance your stay and are not used for any kind of tracking .
In order for OLDr to provide a high quality service you must consent to OLDr administrators having access your account and records on a case by case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or abuse. OLDr shall not disclose the existence or occurrence of such an investigation unless required by law. Any breaches of the TaC & CoC may incure a permanent ban from the OLDr forums & it's gaming servers.
All chat and bulletin board communications are public and not private communications, including the messaging system within the forums. Although we reserve the right to remove without notice any forum posting for any reason, we have no obligation to delete content that you may find objectionable or offensive. This is at OLDr forum moderators and admins discretion.
We may modify or discontinue our services or your account with us, with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party. We reserve the right to terminate your account if we learn that you have provided us with false or misleading registration information.
General Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability:
THE SERVICE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY OLDr ON AN AS IS BASIS, AND OLDr EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL OLDr BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER OLDr HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, INJURY, OR DAMAGES. IF ANY OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS ARE VOID UNDER GOVERNING LAW, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IF FOR ANY REASON A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION FINDS ANY PROVISION OR PORTION OF THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THE REMAINDER OF THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY WILL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF OLDr SERVICES ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OLDr SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
It is not acceptable to use OLDr for any purposes which violates New Zealand, United States, or state laws. Users of OLDr shall not deploy data-mining, web-mirroring or web-copying of any kind against the site. Any such effort will be construed as an attempt to duplicate copyright data, and/or to destabilize the operation of the forums.
OLDr will not disclose rent or sell your email address or any other information we may receive to any third party, unless you specifically request it. In registering you are required to create a username and provide an email address only. All other details are optional.
If it is deemed necessary by an admin a written warning will be issued to the offender via the OLDr messaging system for breaches of the CoC or TaC. If the offender persists with this, or other, abberant behaviour then a one week ban from the site and all OLDr voice/game servers and a final warning will be issued. If the behaviour continues then a complete and permanent ban from the OLDr site, game and voice servers will be enforced.
OLDr may disclose individual account or user information in cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the TaC and/or the CoC. OLDr will also disclose account information if required by law.
1. All members of OLD are expected to follow this CoC whether on OLDr forums, game & voice servers and other clan or gaming community forums, game & voice servers whilst being a member of OLDr.
2. Do not promote pirated or illegal software or crack serial numbers that are designed to circumvent proper software licensing and registration reqirements or breaking any EULA.
3. No deliberate & repetitive spamming, flaming and/or hijacking.
4. No Personal attacks or abusive posts towards any members of OLDr.
5. No Deliberate posting of disruptive or counter productive posts.
6. DO NOT USE ANY CHEATS, such as Aimbots, wall hacks etc, this will result in immediate banning of your account and the onus will be on yourself to prove your innocence.
7. Do not use game exploits, graphic glitches or bugs to your advantage.
8. Observe at all times the EULA of any game you are playing.